Surfaces and Floors Disinfectant 1 litres
Many diseases are transmitted from the surfaces that people touch frequently; which include the shopping centres, public transport vehicles such as subway, bus, minibus; cinemas and schools where people stand together. Such diseases are transmitted from the microbes via the air or through the surfaces which are touched. The way to prevent this is to use a strong disinfectant. The areas which are touched should be regularly disinfected.
- Active Chlorine: %0,046 Ph:5,5
- It Is An Environmentally Friendly Water-Based Disinfectant That Destroys the Bacteria, Viruses and Fungus in Seconds in Contact Environments.
- It Contains Active Chlorine (Hypochlorous Acid) and Deionized Water.
- It Does Not Contain Alcohol, Aldehyde, Phenol and Ammonium.
- It does not harm the practitioner person and the environment and sterilizes the environment where it exists. It is environmentally friendly.
- It does not show a shutter feature on the surface like the chemical disinfectants and makes a clean sweep.
- It does not leave residues after application, and requires no rinsing and washing.
- It is effective against biofilm layer and biofilm formation.
- Multiway Clean does not have a toxic effect, it has an antiseptic property.
- It has high oxidation activity even in low concentration.
- It does not harm the skin and human health and causes no allergy.
- It does not cause irritation, damage on the skin and burning in the eyes like the chlorine.
- It has a broad antimicrobial spectrum, does not allow bacteria formation.
- It ensures fast and effective disinfection, does not leave residues and sediments, generates no corrosion and also removes the existing corrosions.
- It does not harm the walls, wooden, plastic, glass, hard and sensitive surfaces.
- It removes the dirty and bad odours in the environment; generates a fresh, hygienic and clean air.
- The biocidal product license has been obtained from the Ministry of Health as personal and public area.
Type of Usage
- By mixing Multiway Clean at the rate of 5/100 (50 ml to 1 litre) to the cleaning water for cleaning the bathrooms, toilet bowls, sinks, armatures, kitchen counters, kitchenware and also for all ground and surface cleaning; you and your environment is protected from the bacteria, viruses and fungus. The disinfection process is carried out in the following way: wiping, pouring, spraying, immersing and mopping.
- Hypochlorous acid is an ideal disinfectant for all surfaces; the environment and the personnel. It is a product, the power of which has been proven against all known bacteria, viruses, fungus and spores. It has no toxic effect and does not generate any toxic by-product. When it is used on all surfaces by keeping for 5 minutes, it destroys the bacteria and virus effects.